Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let the Crafting Begin...

















In an effort to show my creative side, thus a blog was born! Here I plan to show my fun, creative, sometimes trendy, and most definitely diverse ideas! I am so excited about this new endeavor that I can't put enough emphasis into this post no matter how many exclamation marks I put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get the idea... so buckle up and get ready because you are in for a treat! Here is a sample of gift I made for a friend of mine whose Mother died a few weeks ago. 12x12 tile: $2.50, Vinyl cutout made on cri-cut: $3, total cost: $5.50! It was a cute and simple way to say I am so deeply sorry for your loss and here is something to remember her by in a unique way! More ideas to come....

2 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to see a new blog to steal ideas from. Yep, I said STEAL because that's what I'm good at, not creating! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, Deb-t that commented above is my sister-in-law, thats funny I happened to look on this blog and saw that she followed it and commented!!! Hooray! Anyways thought it was funny and diaper cake is cute!

    ReplyDelete